Los Angeles-based pop-rock sensation Transviolet are currently taking many stops in the US by storm with their “Body” The Spring Tour,” in support of their latest and third LP album, ‘Body.’ The Brooklyn audience was treated to an unforgettable experience as Sarah McTaggart, one of the most charismatic frontwomen in the scene today, captivated the crowd with her powerful stage presence. Alongside her, the rest of the band put on an absolutely incredible performance, leaving fans and newcomers alike in awe.
For many of us here at Folk N Rock, Transviolet has been one of the most anticipated bands on our list to capture in a live setting, and it’s clear that they’ve lived up to the hype. With a plethora of great alternative pop-rock songs under their belt, witnessing the band perform live is a treat for the ears. The energy and chemistry between band members translate into a mesmerizing show that leaves you wanting more.
The tour continues its journey, with a stop tonight at the iconic Fillmore in Philadelphia. Fans eagerly awaiting their chance to see Transviolet live still have plenty of opportunities throughout the remainder of May, with tour dates spanning across the country:
If you haven’t already, now is the time to check out Transviolet and their new album ‘Body.’ With its unique blend of pop-rock and alternative stylings, this band is a force to be reckoned with. Don’t miss out on the chance to see them live, and be prepared to be blown away by their magnetic performance.
– 05/09 — Washington, DC — DC9
– 05/10 — Carrboro, NC — Cat’s Cradle
– 05/11 — Atlanta, GA — The Masquerade
– 05/13 — Orlando, FL — HENAO Contemporary Center
– 05/14 — West Palm Beach, FL — Respectable Street
– 05/15 — Tampa, FL — The Orpheum
– 05/17 — New Orleans, LA — House of Blues
– 05/18 — Houston, TX — House of Blues
– 05/19 — Austin, TX — Antone’s
– 05/20 — Dallas, TX — Dada’s
– 05/22 — Santa Fe, NM — Meow Wolf
– 05/25 — San Diego, CA — House of Blues
– 05/26 — Los Angeles, CA — The Echo